Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,009   Online: 1015

Thread: Leica M6 FS

Shooter
    Medium Format

Leica M6 FS

Leica M6 silver, verygood if not mint condition. I am not a collector, but this looks close to collectible. I tried the camera, but I do not like using it, mainly due to loading film is such a pita.
    No marks at all on the leather or chrome, the plastic protection sheet is still on the bottom of the camera, and I am reluctant to remove it. I shows like rub marks in the photos, but they are reflections off the plastic.
    Box, registration card, carrying strap, box for it and the "presentation box for the camera.
    30 day guarantee. Send it back in same condition you pay the shipping.

$1350 paypal or $1300 send me a check.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0953.jpg   IMG_0960.jpg   IMG_0954.jpg   IMG_0956.jpg   IMG_0948.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    herb,

is this the TTL version?

thanks

-Dan

Shooter
    Medium Format

TTl Version?

I don't know, will find out.

Cheers

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Doesn't look like it, judging from what I can see of the top shutterspeed dial...TTL version has a wider dial than the regular version (I know that makes me a geek...I'm OK with it)
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    it's non-ttl
    www.johndensky.com
    www.mediumlondon.com

"its a box, it captures light"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yep, non ttl. they have a different shutterspeed dial and are a tad taller, although I don't have a ttl to put up against this one.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Leica M6

Quote Originally Posted by herb View Post
    Leica M6 silver, verygood if not mint condition. I am not a collector, but this looks close to collectible. I tried the camera, but I do not like using it, mainly due to loading film is such a pita.
    No marks at all on the leather or chrome, the plastic protection sheet is still on the bottom of the camera, and I am reluctant to remove it. I shows like rub marks in the photos, but they are reflections off the plastic.
    Box, registration card, carrying strap, box for it and the "presentation box for the camera.
    30 day guarantee. Send it back in same condition you pay the shipping.

$1350 paypal or $1300 send me a check.
    Camera is sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin