Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,960   Posts: 1,558,246   Online: 1044

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya RZ67, 120 back, PD prism finder

Hi all,
    First FS posting here, but I have feedback on ebay under read_a.

I've got for sale an RZ67 body with the A4 grid screen, 120 back (no darkslide), and PD prism finder. Just add a lens and you're ready to go.

Disclaimer: the prism has a smudge in one extreme corner of the viewfinder, and some of the grid lines on the A4 screen are worn.

I got everything from KEH, all BGN condition, and am selling them because I picked up an RZ Pro II body and AE prism. I can post photos if that would be helpful.

Really just looking to get a fair price for this, so shoot me an offer and we can make a deal. Great entry into the RZ system, especially if you can find a 110/2.8 lens at a good price.

Also available is a 180mm f/4.5 lens which I picked up from KEH as well. This one is missing the threaded cable release socket, and has a bit of element separation. Everything still works, but you can't use a cable release. Best offer, I suppose.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi..what is are you asking for the kit..thanks George

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin