Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,226   Online: 1066

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Pentax 645 medium-format lenses

I've really decided to streamline my camera collection, as in the past I've kept lenses past when I've changed systems, "just in case." I'm selling off these Pentax 645 lenses that I have, in the hopes that someone will put them to good use.

1) Pentax-FA 80-160 f/4.5
    The factory hood was replaced with a collapsible rubber hood. It will autofocus on any 645 except for the original. Read reviews and user opinions, and you'll see that most people consider this lens to be, in real usage, as sharp as the primes. It's in great condition. Front and rear caps, but the rubber hood mount keeps it from being easy to put on and off.
    $415 + 25 shipping

2) Pentax-A 80-160
    Overall, this lens works fine. The reason I'm charging half of what it's worth is because, although the optics are perfect, the zoom ring is gone. The metal barrel that it attaches to still turns without issue, it just doesn't have the rubber covering on it. Also, the front thread is dented, so you can't use filters. Either use it like it is, or contact a 3rd-party repair shop, and get a zoom ring off of a trashed lens.
    $80 + $25 shipping

3) Pentax-A 200mm f/4
    Great portrait lens for Pentax 645. It has a built-in lens hood, works great. Hoya HMC filter on the front. Specks inside of elements, but doesn't affect image quality.
    $300 + $25 shipping

If you buy more lenses, then I can fit multiple per box and save you on shipping (If only those thieves at the USPS would make a more cube-like small faltrate box, instead of it being book-shaped).

The uploader doesn't seem to like me, so here is a Picasa Web Album I made of a few shots, with the photos tagged:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1139586...778/Mar102011#

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lens number 3, the Pentax-A 80-160mm, is sold.

The FA 80-160mm and the A 200mm are still available.

Shooter
    35mm

Is the Pentax 645 FA 80-160 still available for sale?

Hi is the FA 80-160 still available and would you be prepared to ship to Melbourne Australia preferably by USPS Air? Also payment method?

Shooter
    35mm

Is the Pentax 645 Fa 80-160 still for sale?

Hi, Did you sell the the pentax 645 Fa 80-160? Please let me know. Thanks

Shooter
    35mm
    I´d like to buy the FA 80-160 if the lens is still available.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin