Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,534   Online: 1142

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Hasselblad system

Have a 500CM (Maxwell screen) with 50mm (with shade), 80mm and 150mm lenses; waist level; 45 degree finder (PME); several A12 backs (one really nice, two not so nice but serviced); an A16s back; maybe a C12. Kit also has extension ring, filters and lots of assorted Hasselblad extras. Looking for about $1400 all together. It's black (except for a couple of the backs), mid 80s vintage and mint, mint, mint in appearance. Works perfectly, having been completely serviced by Nippon in New York a few years ago. Ships in an aluminum utility case. Also have a Halliburton with foam cut for system available separately.

If you're seriously interested I will provide serial number for dating purposes and pics, and a complete inventory of all pieces, via email. Not parting it out yet. If I get no offers by end of March, will consider reposting as individual pieces.

Also selling a few old F2s in working, but not very pretty shape.

I also have a Rolleiflex 2.8 Xenotar that appears mint and unused but suffered a fall and is now not working. From the exterior, there's no signs of damage, but the lensboard is pushed in on one of the lower corners and the rack is not moving, nor is the aperture or shutter. This is a parts or project camera for the courageous. As I said it appears unused. Great glass. Tragic, huh? Reasonable offers considered, knowing that the back door alone on the auction site sells for $100+, and the folding hood for similar.

Also selling a folder I bought here--Franka Solida III. Takes 120. Fits in your pocket. Very very sharp lens. $125.
    Last edited by wilsonneal; 03-11-2011 at 11:02 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: clarification

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi! How much for damaged Rollei?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Pricing on the damaged Rollei: Happy to consider offers. As strictly parts, the back is worth $125 or so, the folding hood about that, not to mention the mint glass. I'd consider fair offers to be $350-$400 based on historic pricing on the auction site for a broken 2.8

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Rollei's sold.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent about the Hasselblad. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Franka Solida is the version without a rangefinder?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    The Franka has a rangefinder, but it is uncoupled. Like an old Leica IIIf, you compose, slide your eye over to the RF, get the distance reading, dial in the lens to that reading, compose and shoot. The RF is a little less than accurate at distances up to 5 feet, but accurate after that. This could be adjusted very easily, but I never bothered. A couple of the images in my gallery were actually shot with this camera. It's surprisingly sharp. It's very quiet. It's super packable, fitting into the pocket of my raincoat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What do we have in the F2 line? year of body, which finder, black/chrome? I already have a F, F3HP and EL2 I don't use, why not another one?

Thanks

Shooter
    35mm RF
    PM sent about the Franka.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hasselblad is sold. New ad for Franka coming soon.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin