Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,459   Posts: 1,643,809   Online: 875

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Pentax 67 and assorted lenses

Selling my Pentax 67 with MLU. 55/90 and 200mm lenses. The 200, while working, has a bent filter ring. Actually, I would consider it more than bent. I dropped the lens so consider this in ugly condition, however glass is clean and it works. All three lenses work as they should. Also, wooden handle, an additional non working Pentax 67 with MLU body and the battery cable for shooting in cold weather (allows you to keep the battery in your jacket). The Pentax has the metered prism as well.

I'm firm at 600 dollars for everything. Or, if you have an extra Hasselblad 500 CM, I would consider a swap.

I also have a pelican case, pretty large, not configured for a camera, but could be with some creative use of foam. The shipping on it would be pretty expensive I imagine.
    Sean Depuydt - Escanaba Michigan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi...do you have some pictures?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin