Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,972   Posts: 1,523,588   Online: 922

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Nikon Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 AF Auto Focus Lens

Hi. I am selling the great 24mm f/2.8 Nikkor AF. It is contrastier and has better resolution than even my 50mm. I've taken some interesting images with it, but I am planning a switch to a different system, so I won't need it.

Note: this is an AF, and not an AF-D lens.

There is small ball of accumulated lint (from carrying it in my pocket) in the distance scale window which does not affect the picture quality or the operation of the lens - pic attached. There are a few marks on the front element that require a direct hard light to notice. They do not affect the image quality in any way. I am in USA and prefer PayPal.

The price now is $180
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24mm-front.JPG   24mm-lint.jpg  
    Last edited by bwrules; 03-13-2011 at 06:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Now $160

Price is now $160...
    Last edited by bwrules; 03-17-2011 at 06:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin