Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,418   Online: 1198

ags

Shooter
    35mm

Mamiya c220 Kit. 2 lenses, 2 finders

Mamiya c220 kit up for sale:

Mamiya c220 body - great shape, film transport works smoothly. Light seals are not sticky. Almost no cosmetic wear. Bellows are properly folded and work correctly.

3.5x-6x chimney finder - A little surface dust on the rubber eyepiece. Great optics - has some spotting on the coating, but it isn't noticeable when on the camera. Better than the waist level finder, in my opinion, because it blocks out more light.

Mirror viewfinder - looks/works great. Optics are nice

80mm chrome lens glass in fantastic shape - no scratches or chips, a little interior dust in lens but shouldn't affect optics.

135 black lens - Awesome. No dust dings or scratches. Excellent, almost mint condition. Fantastic portrait lens.

both lenses are free of haze and oil on the shutters. Both fire. 1 sec seems to be a little long on both, but not by much. I have the cap for the body when no lens is attached. Also, both caps for the 135mm, but only the rear cap for the 80mm.

Great set up for someone wanting to get into medium format photography, or supplement their c220 or c330 collection.

I will try to answer any questions that you may have.

Asking $325 net to me.

USA only, for now. I will ship via usps priority, parcel post or faster if you want. Insurance is up to you, but I can't be held responsible for mangled packages. Send me your zip and speed preference I will get back to you with a shipping quote.

Prefer paypal (you pay fees, if any) but would consider check or money order if you are willing to wait for them to clear.

Right now, I would like to try to sell this as a kit. However, if you are interested in a piece, send me your best offer and I'll think it over.

I'm embarrassed about the pictures I have given, but I don't have a digital camera. They were taken with my phone.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20110313_153907.jpg   IMG_20110313_153929.jpg   IMG_20110313_154008.jpg  

ags

Shooter
    35mm
    Selling because I just bought a Rolleiflex and don't see myself using this much.

ags

Shooter
    35mm
    After an afternoon of a lot of views, a few replys about individual pieces, but no takers on the whole kit, are people interested in this? Or is my price too high? If you are interested, please make me an offer. All reasonable offers will be considered.

I don't want to be over or under paid. I'd just like to sell this to someone that will use it and use the money to buy film. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Definitely interested in some individual pieces, namely the chimney magnifier and the 135 lens.

As for the price of the whole kit, it seems fair for someone (like me) who prefers prisms and chimney finders to the stock WLF. Unfortunately for you, I don't need the whole kit. I already have two bodies and that chrome 80 lens.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With my ailing old mans eyes, I need the chimney finder, I already have a WLF and metered porrofinder. I have those lenses and a couple more, plus a 220f and 330s body.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

ags

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump.

Taking Best offer or would consider trades for Nikon Manual focus lenses. looking for a nice lens with a focal length 200mm or more. Or 20mm or less. + cash in either direction.

For a while, it seemed like people were posting every other day about wanting an entry level MF set up in the MF forum. Well, here it is

Shooter
    Medium Format

I'm interested

Hello.

I'm very interested in the 135mm lens only. What price do you think you'll sell that at? I was thinking maybe somewhere around 40-50 dollars considering it has the sticky 1 second setting.

Thanks.

ags

Shooter
    35mm
    Not ready to split it up yet. 40-50 dollars is way too low. The lens looks brand new. It is longer than a second, but not by very much at all. More like click of the clock, click of the lens situation. Maybe I am too descriptive?

Price drop $285 OBO for the whole thing.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin