Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,869   Online: 880

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Beseler 23cII Enlarger - Mpls/St. Paul only

I moved recently, and my new space can only support one enlarger, so my Beseler 23cII has to go.

I bought it a couple years ago from an old employee who had worked at Brown's Photo in Minneapolis. It had been a demo model, then he used it for personal use, then I used it for my personal use. As such, it's clean and in good condition.

The original owner had put in an Aristo cold light source, and the enlarger comes with the baseboard, power supply, 35mm negative carrier, and all the bits and pieces for the enlarger head.

I don't know what brand new Beseler 23cIIs come with, but this one has everything needed to function properly and expose prints (except lens board and lens*).

This is for local pick-up only in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. If you want to take a look or need extra photos, send me a PM.

Asking price: $75

*Lens/lensboard are not included, but if you need them, I can sell a lensboard with el-Nikkor 50/4 for a small additional cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_5274.JPG   DSC_5275.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    UPDATE: $65 dollars

That's just enough to buy some more paper and replenish a few chemicals

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That doesn't look like an Aristo head -- is it?

Bob
    St. Paul

Shooter
    35mm
    You're right, I don't think it is an Aristo head.

I think the previous owner simply put in an Aristo light source that fits into the existing head. The power unit simply says "Aristo BES 23C".

So to reiterate, I don't know what a brand new Beseler 23cII comes with, but it seems that this enlarger has all of the parts/light source to make proper prints. I'm generally not concerned with the technical specificities of all of my equipment; in this case, the enlarger worked, and I used it (along with my second enlarger) for a few years and made some really nice prints with it.

If you (Bob) have any more information about the light source, I'd love to know! Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD! Thanks, Craig!

I'm glad there are still folks out there who can put this equipment to good use.

Thanks again, everyone

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin