Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,069   Online: 1066

STP

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Pentax 645NII and 4 lenses

Selling all of my Pentax 645 equipment; prices reduced:

45-85mm f/4.5 SMC-FA. Flawless glass, smooth zoom, crisp focus. Near-mint condition, hood in EX+ condition. Comes complete with original box and packaging, including soft pouch. Includes hood and both caps. $850, includes insured shipping.

35mm SMC-A f/3.5.& Flawless glass, exceptionally smooth focus, one small mark about 5mm x 1mm on the front rim; it's only cosmetic and does not affect function. Includes both caps. A superb wide-angle lens. $550, includes insured shipping.

200mm SMC-FA f/4. Flawless glass, a few light marks on the hood, very smooth focus, in near-mint condition. Includes hood and both caps. $375, includes insured shipping.

300mm SMC-A f/4. Integrated hood. Flawless glass, a few light scratches on the body (most noticeable is about 1/3"), some light rub marks from the sliding hood. Very smooth focus. $685, includes insured shipping.

645NII camera body, including original box, one 120 insert, three 220 inserts, three insert cases, and two original boxes for the inserts. Also comes with two arca-swiss type tripod attachments for horizontal and vertical tripod mounting, body cap, original Pentax strap, and original owner's manual. The camera performs perfectly. The only thing that keeps this from being described as LN- / EX+ is the leatherette is not firmly attached around two of the flat body edges (it's fine on the grip) This is strictly cosmetic and could be repaired by the new owner with the right glue or re-covered by a shop. The camera and one of the inserts (not sure which one) were CLA'd by Pentax a few years ago, but I cannot find the receipt. This camera is one of the best values in medium format photography, IMO. $775, includes insured shipping.

B+W 58mm MRC circular polarizing filter, in case. Perfect condition, practically never used, but the plastic carrying case is cracked. $93 new, sell for $65 shipped.

Reason for selling: the system is getting too heavy for my aging body. I bought the best; now it will go to new owners.

Paypal gift payment preferred; add 3% for regular paypal.

Will ship outside CONUS if buyer pays actual shipping cost.

All items guaranteed to be fully functional and as described. Three-day inspection period with money back (less shipping) if not as described. I want only happy buyers.

I've bought and sold extensively for many years on photo.net, fredmiranda.com (stp), apug.org (stp), and the big auction (stp-montana).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM for the 35mm...RJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Payment sent for the 35mm lens...RJ

STP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    35mm has been sold. Thanks, Ron.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Steve, thanks for the great communication and the sweet deal on the 35mm! Ron J.

STP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Price on 45-85mm f/4.5 SMC-FA lens has been lowered to $800 shipped.

Price on 645NII camera and all that goes with it has been lowered to $690 shipped.

STP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Photos now available. If I can figure out to attach them here, great. If not, I'll close this ad and start a new one. Send me your email if you want to receive any in particular.

Well, I hope I'm better at photography than attaching photos to an ad. I have multiple photos of everything that's left. Send me your email address and let me know what you want to see. I'll leave this ad as is for a day or two, then start another. I'd rather not go to ebay, so I'm hoping there will be interest here.
    Last edited by STP; 03-17-2011 at 06:39 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin