Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,942   Posts: 1,557,587   Online: 1205

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Tri-X 400 120 size 12 rolls - Expired

I have 12 rolls of expired TX 120 to get rid of. I am just not shooting it fast enough and it is not getting any younger.

Eleven of the rolls expired 12/2007 and one is older, perhaps as old as 2004, but the type has worn off of the wrapper, so I can't say for sure. They have lived in my freezer for most of their lives, and I have had good results using this film. The one older roll is likely going to show some increased fog based on my prior experiences, the other 11 should either have minimal increased fog or none. I have shot film from this batch recently and was happy with the results.

I am asking $30 shipped in the US. To other locations I will charge actual shipping less $5. PayPal preferred or money order.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'll take them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin