Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,968   Posts: 1,558,490   Online: 1071

Shooter
    35mm

Rolleiflex Automat Type 4

I am selling a Rolleiflex Automat Type 4, serial number 1208136. This camera features the Schneider Xenar 75mm F3.5 (coated) taking lens.

The camera is back from the shop with a fresh CLA and everything works as it should. The lenses are clean, clear, and scratch free. There is cosmetic evidence of normal use, but no abuse. I am including a copy of the CLA receipt which guarantees the camera for six months.

Price: $330 plus insured shipping. Payment by personal check, bank check, or money order is preferred. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rolflex-2.jpg   rolflex-3.jpg   rolflex-4.jpg   rolflex-5.jpg   rolflex-1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice camera, I have a similar one or I would be very interested. I think your price is extremely good too, I am guessing it will go fast.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am not interested in the camera I just wanted to compliment you on a nice set of books

r

Mats
    Digital is for communication, film is for documentation.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiopirilo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dover books are great.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With a recent receipted CLA this is a very good price! If I did not already have 8 Rolleiflex and Rollecords I would consider it!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Unless you have 2 of these, think before youmlet this beauty slip awa y into untrained and possibly unloving hands! I love these old fellas so much! They are such magnificient workhorses. Let it go to only the most well pedigreed of owners, please!
    Logan

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Who did cla? and when?

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for all the above comments. The CLA was performed by Whilton Camera Service, Pasadena, CA within the last two weeks or so.

Shooter
    35mm
    sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin