Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,755   Posts: 1,515,993   Online: 889

Shooter
    Medium Format

Two(2) - 8"x10" Kodak hard rubber tanks - $20 for both

Two(2) Kodak hard rubber developing tanks. Great if you a processing 8X10 film. Also works great as a film washer. These were pretty expensive new - don't think they are made any longer. $20 for the pair. Comes with one floating lid and one removable spigot.

To see my E-bay feedback
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

This is a U.S. sale only. Shipment only to U.S. addresses and U.S. territories.
    Payment via paypal plus $?? for FED EX delivery (2-3 day most locations) which includes handling (packaging cost). I will upgrade FED EX service at cost, and will let you know the difference before I ship. Note: due to the nature of the size of these tanks I will pack and send a final price for delivery before I ship. The cheapest rate is likely ground or home delivery rate.

I will ship USPS (United States Postal Service) with delivery confirmation and insurance but I will have to let buyer know rate once this is packaged.

Contact Forrest (919) 801-4160
    or email with questions.

Last edited by fsmphoto; 03-25-2011 at 06:39 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Shame it's US only...good luck, anyway.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin