Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,813   Online: 736

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Nikon 50/1.4 AFD w/Hood and Nikon 24/2.8 AF

Hi All,

I have for sale a Nikon 50/1.4 AFD w/matching Nikon Metal Hood and Nikon 24/2.8 AF, both have front as rear caps as well. Glass is clean and clear and both lenses functions normally. The 24/2.8 has a small bit of lint in the aperture readout window. This in no way affect operation, I just wanted to mention it was there so the buyer wouldn't be surprised. I'm selling because I need to raise funds for a good compact cam for an upcoming vacation.

Asking $315 shipped in the US for the 50/1.4

Asking $215 shipped in the US for the 24/2.8

Asking $500 shipped in the US for both

Foreign bidders please contact me for a shipping quote.

Offers gladly accepted.

The Fine Print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin