Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,845   Online: 753

Images

Hasselblad 500C/M, 60mm CF, A-12, HC-4 prism, WLF more!

For sale: Hasselblad 500 C/M camera set in very nice condition. All main components of the kit—the body, the lens, and the back—have just been fully serviced by David Odess (cleaned, lubricated, and adjusted in accordance with factory specifications). Focus screen is split image.

Main kit includes:
    Hasselblad 500C/M chrome (only notable marks are impressions on base from a tripod mount—will send photo)
    60mm CF lens (glass looks great, smooth action)
    A-12 back missing dial on back, new replacement slide
    waist level finder
    HC-4 90 degree finder with dioptric adjustment
    grip
    lens cap

Asking $1250 plus actual shipping CONUS. Paypal only, shipped to confirmed Paypal address.

Also available with kit, or for sale after kit sells:
    lens shade $35
    UV filter $40
    yellow filter $40
    or $105 for all three with the camera kit

If you are interested, send me a pm. General comments and questions are welcome. I prefer to handle specific proposals and negotiations via pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0012.jpg   DSC_0006.jpg   DSC_0005.jpg   DSC_0004.jpg   DSC_0008.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    That is the "exact" outfit I used to have - even the old style wind knob. Great one lens, hand held outfit.

Images
    (Thanks, Bob!)

Sale postponed. Thank you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin