Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,039   Online: 867

Shooter
    Medium Format

Calumet 16"x20" archival print washer - $275

Calumet seems to no longer make this (which I believe was made for them by Gravity Works) which also seems to no longer be in business (not sure). I've had this washer since about 1997 and it has been in storage since 2004 when I retired my darkroom. This sold for well over $600 when it was new. B&H sells an equivalent Cachet EcoWash for $800.

It is missing one divider and has one small crack in the acrylic. (see photo below) The crack does not affect the performance in the slightest. You will need to make a trip to the hardware store to get the necessary connectors for your spigot.

$275 - price is firm.

Please contact Forrest-
    (919) 801-4160
    or via e-mail with questions.

To see my E-bay feedback
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

This is a U.S. sale only. Shipment only to U.S. addresses and U.S. territories.
    Payment via paypal plus $?? for FED EX insured delivery (2-3 day most locations) which includes handling (packaging cost). I will upgrade FED EX service at cost, and will let you know the difference before I ship.

Will ship United States Postal Service for $?? insured - includes handling (packaging cost). - Priority Mail delivery with delivery confirmation.
    Note: due to the nature of the size/weight of this item, I will pack and send a final price for delivery before I ship. The cheapest rate is likely ground or home delivery rate.

I will ship USPS (United States Postal Service) with delivery confirmation and insurance but I will have to let buyer know rate once this is packaged.

I don't ship UPS.

Last edited by fsmphoto; 03-25-2011 at 08:47 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin