Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,648   Online: 802

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Canon Film Chamber 250 for original F-1 with cassettes and loader

Selling off some of my original F-1 gear. Here is a complete setup for the Film Chamber 250. It includes the back itself, 2 cassettes, and the loader. It works on the F-1 and F-1n but not the F-1N aka F-1 New. You'll also need a motor drive. Either the original Motor MD, or a newer Motor MF with the connecting cord to get the grip separated from the motor (because it would get in the way of mounting the Film Chamber.) See my other listings for an F-1, a couple of Motor MFs, and the connecting cord.

The loader is missing one of the 3 screws that hold the winder handle on, but it doesn't affect operation. It does not have the flanged core adapter, but most bulk still film has the core or spool with the small hole. The chamber back has been refoamed and actually works, unlike the usual ones you find with the two spots of goo and not enough tension to hold the cassettes in.

I'd like to get $450 for this complete set, but that includes shipping to anywhere in the world.

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin