Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,272   Online: 922

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS - Canon Motor Drive MF (two to choose from)

I've got a couple of Motor Drive MF units for the original F-1 and F-1n (but not the F-1N aka F-1 New). They are both the style with the two lock swivels on the battery door, which I find to be the more secure design. They both still have the original "soft touch" mushroom button on the trigger. One of them is in nearly flawless condition because it was always my spare. That one has always had the issue, in the 30 years I've owned it, that if you don't use it for a long time sometimes it acts dead...but a sharp rap to the battery compartment brings it back to life. I have no idea what that is. Both of them have very clean battery compartments and no corrosion, but maybe the one is just haunted.

I'm asking $150 each, but that includes shipping anywhere in the world.

Duncan

The pristine but occasionally balky one:

The mildly scuffy but non-flaky one:

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Scuffy but non-flaky one SOLD

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You don't happen to have a spare handle for one of these, do you? Mine has some corrosion inside.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    You don't happen to have a spare handle for one of these, do you? Mine has some corrosion inside.
    Sorry, that's the holy grail of MF motors at this point - so many of them suffered that same fate that it's easy enough to find loose motor sections in good condition, but next to impossible to find loose handles with no corrosion.

Duncan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin