Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,706   Online: 803

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS - Accessories for Canon Motor Drive MF for original F-1

Here are a couple of accessories for the Canon Motor Drive MF, used on the original Canon F-1 and F-1n.

First is the Interval Timer L. Unlike the Motor Drive MD, which had a built-in intervalometer, the Motor MF required an external accessory (this!) to do that. It screws on to/plugs in to the edge of the motor behind the handle and hugs the profile of the motor body. It has intervals from half a second to 3 minutes. I'd like to get $50 for this, but that includes shipping anywhere in the world.

Next is the Connecting Cord for Grip MF. This allows you to unscrew the grip from the Motor Drive MF and reattach it some distance away from the motor. Useful to keep the batteries warm or for other times you don't want the handle next to the camera... and required if you want to use the Film Chamber 250 with a Motor MF-equipped F-1. (See my other listing for a Film Chamber 250!) I'd like to get $30 for this, but that includes shipping anywhere in the world.

Duncan

Interval Timer L:

Connecting Cord For Grip MF:

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Connecting cord SOLD

Duncan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin