Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,951   Online: 694

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Durst Laborator 1200 **** Might deliver, please read*****

I have a nice Durst Laborator 1200 that needs to come live with you. It is taking up space in my closet that needs to be holding other stuff. If you are looking at this my assumption is you know the quality of these enlargers. If you are interested, contact me to discuss what is included or what you want to be included. I have another just like this one in my darkroom and had bought this one to use as spares, however have decided it is too nice to be a donor for a need I will likely never have.

The problem with large items like this is getting it from point A to point B. In April or May I will be driving from Austin, TX to Washington DC, with stops in Baton Rouge, La., Oxford, Miss. and another place or two along the way. If your location falls along my path, I could probably arrange to deliver the enlarger to you at no cost if I don't have to deviate from my path.

Let's talk. $450.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2210553 copy.jpg   P2210558 copy.jpg   P2210560 copy.jpg   P2210563 copy.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey, I could use the enlarger, and Michigan is really nice that time of year ....
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, if I was going back to Isle Royale NP, I could probably work something out. BB

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Sale Pending

Sale pending on this wonderful enlarger. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bummer! 1 day too late!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin