Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,546   Posts: 1,544,513   Online: 1148

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Nikon F-100 body and MB-15 battery pack - $320 (US sales only)

I purchased this Nikon F-100 body in 2001. (Serial Number: US 2078XXX) I've shot very little with it (perhaps 50-75 rolls). The condition is LN- to EX+ The camera functions perfectly.

"Like New Minus" 97-99% of original condition. Extremely slight wear only seen upon very close inspection. Box and accessories usually not included. Glass perfect*.

"Excellent Plus" 90-96% of original condition. Exceptionally nice. May have slight wear on finish but visible only under close inspection. Glass very clean*.

Since I always used the body with the Multi-Power High Speed Battery Pack MB-15, I somehow lost the camera body battery holder, battery cover, and rubber seal cover for the contact link between the body & MB-15. So in order to use the camera the MB-15 battery pack must be used until those replacement parts can be had. In other words, you can't use the camera without the attached MB-15. I've priced the camera accordingly. (see photos)

Camera comes with original body cap, manual, Tamrac Strap, and "E" (Clear matte/ Fresnel with grid) focusing screen which is installed in the camera. The original "B" screen is not included.

Here is a link to the "E" screen which is installed in the camera.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...een_E_for.html

BH Photo sells the Nikon F100 for $749 new. The MB-15 is no longer available new.

My price is a firm $320 (plus shipping)

This is a U.S. sale only (including U.S. territories).

Payment is via PayPal.

I ship FedEX and United States Postal Service (both insured with signature release).

FedEX rates to send camera to most locations in the US.

FedEX Ground - $22
    FedEX Express Saver - $30
    FedEX 2nd Day - $35
    FedEX Overnight - $58

US Postal Service rates are quoted upon your actual address.

I do not ship UPS.

Contact Forrest (919) 801-4160
    or via e-mail: click here

Last edited by fsmphoto; 03-26-2011 at 09:46 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like a mighty clean one. Droool.....

I am always amazed when people can keep their cameras so clean.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The low roll count helps keep a camera clean...and i agree....DROOL... Any chance those missing pieces may turn-up?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Missing pieces are not likely to turn up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Stupid question: Isn't there is a storage slot on the motor for the battery door? Could it be hiding there?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl K View Post
    Stupid question: Isn't there is a storage slot on the motor for the battery door? Could it be hiding there?
    Thanks Karl - I know about that one - It isn't there. Thanks for asking though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey...

On my F-100, there is no such thing as the battery door.... the internal battery holder itself has a built-in door with that screw hinge lock thing on it. It's not a separate piece.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl K View Post
    You're thinking about the F3+MD4. This is just a battery grip, not a motor drive. No door, either. Missing battery holder is a one-piece unit that screws in, as noted. They're available seperately, along with the missing contact cap.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For those interested, you should be able to get bits and pieces like that directly from Nikon parts. I have gone to Canon parts in NJ many, many times for odds and ends that I have lost or broken. Lens front trim rings, retaining rings, red windows for speedlights, etc. The parts I have needed have ranged from $12 to about $40.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
    Hey...

On my F-100, there is no such thing as the battery door.... the internal battery holder itself has a built-in door with that screw hinge lock thing on it. It's not a separate piece.
    You might have a newer version of the camera. Honestly I don't know. Regardless this is the situation with THIS camera.

I'm locking the thread. If you are interested in buying the camera please e-mail me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin