Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,936   Posts: 1,585,628   Online: 741

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

WTB: Mamiya 55mm f/4.5 lens for TLR

Looking for a Mamiya 55mm f/4.5 lens in excellent condition for my C33 TLR. Thanks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Search continues...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks, but I'd prefer to deal with a member of the forum.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Found my 55mm. Anyone got a 65mm?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do have a 65mm I'd sell or trade, but it has some problems. I have never minded using it, but the problems do reduce the value. It has all sorts of cleaning marks front and back, for one. They might lower contrast and sharpness, but I have always wanted nothing from the pix this lens provided. (I do not have a clean version to compare it to, so I am not sure what it is supposed to look like.) Second, the lens board looks a little bowed to me. It never caused an issue with focus or leaks. Finally, when you press the shutter release, the shutter delays for a split second before opening. The speeds work, though.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a 55mm and an 80mm I never found the 65mm necessary because it's too close to both focal lengths, and never missed not having the 65mm in the last twenty three years I've owned Mamiya TLRs.
    Ben

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks for the offer, Keith. I think I'll look for a lens with a few less issues, since it would be one of my primary lenses.

Ben-- Only 23 years? You could still change your mind. I'm thinking of selling the 80 and getting the 100mm, so the 65mm seems like it would be a good match. Also, at this point, I'd just like to try some different focal lengths and see what works for me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry S View Post
    Thanks for the offer, Keith. I think I'll look for a lens with a few less issues, since it would be one of my primary lenses.

Ben-- Only 23 years? You could still change your mind. I'm thinking of selling the 80 and getting the 100mm, so the 65mm seems like it would be a good match. Also, at this point, I'd just like to try some different focal lengths and see what works for me.
    Yes Barry 23 years, I've always believed that my best cameras are the ones that I'm most used to, that I can use without thinking.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Make me an offer I cant refuse for my 65.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin