Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,993   Posts: 1,633,202   Online: 1184

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS: Unicolor Unidrum and Uniroller

Continuing my quest to downsize unused gear to make a planned long distance move easier (if there is such a thing,) I am offering the following Unicolor stuff:

1 Unicolor Unidrum II with lid. The box says it will process 4 5x7, 2 8x10, or 1 11x14 prints.

1 Uniroller drum agitator. I got this stuff along with some other gear I bought a few years ago and I have never used this, but I plugged it in, turned it on, and the rollers moved and reversed, so as far as I know it works fine.

1 Unicolor DuoCube. This looks to be some sort of print viewing contraption but I am not a color guy so this is all I know.

1 Unquick and Uniwheel filter set. Same disclaimer as above.

Completed sale eBay prices range from $11 to $26 for the drum and $29 to $61 for the agitator. How about $50 plus PayPal fee and actual shipping cost?

I have another ad running and made the same offer as this: I have 2 Kodak color print viewing kits and 1 box containing 6 sheets of E100VS film, probably very outdated. First buyer from either ad who says he/she wants this stuff, its yours.

Thanks for looking,
    Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unidrum.jpg   uniguidewheel.jpg   uniroller.jpg  

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dan I sent you an email to your photographer website through AOL in regard to your Motor base and tank.

Thanks
    Jason

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sold.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin