Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,192   Online: 1042

Shooter
    Multi Format

Canon EF 100-300 f/5.6 L lens

Optically, this is a spectacularly sharp lens. I am only selling it since I am not using Canon anymore (I held on to it just in case). Back when Canon made these, they used Fluorite glass, which they don't do anymore due to the expense I assume. This lens is from the end of the production run as well. If you are looking for a long lens to carry, especially to shoot landscape, you can't do better than this. It has been used, but it is clean. The glass is clean too since I always left a filter on it. Caps and hood come with it as well. As always, any dust in the rather large images is included for free! (I don't retouch them) Keh has a BGN one for $400 right now, so how about $350. Shipping will be Priority for $11 in the US.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How about 250 Euro , that's 350 US dollars, to include mailing the lens to me in Ireland .
    I would send you a bank draft drawn on Allied Irish bank , Kilkenny City, Ireland, my bank.

Michael McGrath .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Michael, I just listed it on ebay with a buy it now. I would be happy to ship it to you, but you would have to go through paypal of course. Here is the auction-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1156

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin