Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,752   Posts: 1,515,899   Online: 1055

Shooter
    ULarge Format

FS: 3x4 Speed Graphic

I'm offering an OK looking 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Speed Graphic that's been gathering dust here for years and years. The bellows seem quite good - nice and smooth, with no corner pinholes. The shutter mechanism works, but I have no idea how accurate it might be. I never learned to use a Speed shutter. Graphic (spring) back. Cosmetically, it's decent, but with lots of dust. Just one tear in the leatherette, on the bottom of the back; see the photos.

I don't know what else to mention about this camera, so ask any questions you might have about it. AIR, I bought it to take out the shutter, but never got around to that project.

$100 + shipping. Paypal OK.

Charley
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3x4-Front.jpg   3x4-Right-Side.jpg   3x4-Left-Side.jpg   3x4-Back.jpg  

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    What? Nobody wants to play around with them 1/4 plate lenses? This here's the right size, you know.

Let's see if $75 + shipping will move this out.

Charley

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Oh, please, Cousin Paul, please be able to afford the shipping.....

Charley

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Gone, gone, gone! I owe the apes.

Charley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin