Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,018   Online: 756

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    To be clear I only need the condenser head not the chassis.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolucion Artistico View Post
    To be clear I only need the condenser head not the chassis.
    cool, that will make shipping way cheaper and easier. shoot me a pm with your offer. I wont negotiate on this thread lol

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do you have the bellows?
    I have an older 45 with bellows that are falling apart.
    As far as weight, I can pick up the 4x5 without any problems. Unless you have a CB7. That is a much heavier enlarger. The CB7 has controls built into the bottom of the baseboard. The frame is much sturdier than the regular 4x5 enlargers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose LS Gil View Post
    Do you have the bellows?
    I have an older 45 with bellows that are falling apart.
    As far as weight, I can pick up the 4x5 without any problems. Unless you have a CB7. That is a much heavier enlarger. The CB7 has controls built into the bottom of the baseboard. The frame is much sturdier than the regular 4x5 enlargers.
    I do have bellows, but their condition isn't the best. They're not quite falling apart, but they aren't 100% either. I can't quite remember just how bad they are, i will check tomorrow, it's been a while since i have looked over the enlarger. But i know the bellows work fine, i used them for a while.

You must be super strong, i killed my back for a week after moving the enlarger down a few flights of stairs from my driveway to basement. and i'm 17! no i have a 45mxt. if it were a cb7, i'd be holding on to the chasis! i wish i had a cb7...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have the older model with the struts facing forward. Only part of the baseboard. That is the way they were sold back then. I think the model might be called a 45MCR. Looks to be from the 50s.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    jose,
    do you need the upper bellows or the lower?

if interesed i posted several for sale a month or so ago, a set of brand new uppers, never been out of the bag.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So who's going to bite the bullet? send me a PM with your offer for whatever it is that you'd like. I'm working on a first come first served basis, so shoot me your offer for whatever it is that your heart most desires

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    head is sold!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shipping via parcel post isn't as expensive as most think, Just try to keep packages as compact as possible. Parcel post just moves slower than snails. I just shipped an Omega Super 67xl dichro w/x-long column and all accessories from Pa. to the west coast for just under $40, sans baseboard.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin