Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,830   Online: 824

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Beseler 45mxt dichro dg colorhead works, includes manual and extra bulb

Hello,
    I've got an older beseler dichro dg colorhead for the 45mx enlarger. Blue in color, in great shape. No rust. All filters included. No major damage. Completely functional. Includes the transformer, original manual, and one extra tungsten bulb. I'd be willing to ship, but its pretty heavy and large, so that will be expensive.
    Let me know if you are interested/have any questions. I will accept trades, and i have many other 45mx enlarger parts, including a condenser head, and a whole spare chasis that i'd be willing to part out.
    let me know if you're interested.
    -Austin

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm interested in the color head. I'm familiar with the later version with built in power supply, so need to find out a little more about your version. I'll google it later, but if you have pictures that would help.

I might be able to use the condenser head also. Maybe lensboards if you have those too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Crabtree View Post
    I'm interested in the color head. I'm familiar with the later version with built in power supply, so need to find out a little more about your version. I'll google it later, but if you have pictures that would help.

I might be able to use the condenser head also. Maybe lensboards if you have those too.
    I'll see if i can get you a picture today. But the version im talking about is the earlier version, the transformer is a piece that clamps on to the accessory rails, and then it has a metal "tape" thats spring loaded so the weight of the transformer doesn't kill the motor. The condenser head i'm trying to sell is the newer version, grey in color. I just recently cleaned it, and it has no filter drawer, so it's pretty dust free. The bulb has tons of life left on it too, the enlarger i took it off had barely been used. there's no scratches to be seen on the condensers except on the edges, but they're all like that and you won't see them with a negative carrier in the enlarger. I have half of an adjustable lensboard, it's one of those metal-foam sandwich things. But it's missing the lens-side piece of metal. You could make it work by adding a piece to it, and it makes adjusting the enlarger easy! I'll throw that in for free.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If Mark decides he doesn't want the extra condenser head I'm interested. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolucion Artistico View Post
    If Mark decides he doesn't want the extra condenser head I'm interested. Thanks.
    cool sounds good!

mark just let me know what you decide. no rush though

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Chassis

How much are you asking for the chassis?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary 5063 View Post
    How much are you asking for the chassis?
    50 bucks would be sufficent. its big and heavy though, and im pretty sure shipping would be well over 100 dollars...

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    just an fyi. I recently sent a b22 to someone, I removed the base to make it easier to pack. THis enlarger is a light weight, I took it to UPS to pack as i didn't have the necessary materials. It cost 45.95 to ship and 40 dollars to pack. So i don't think 100 would even come close. I have moved around 45's more than once or even twice and couldn't even begin to pick it up with one hand, not so the b22,(once the base was removed)
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ya the 45 isn't very take-apart-able. I know the b22 has almost a quick-release baseboard. I was able to take my b22 xl home in the back of my mini cooper. The 45 is humongous. I have shipped a bike for 30 dollars before though, and i think i'd be able to get it to ship for under 200, but at that point its probably not worth it anyways.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolucion Artistico View Post
    Shipping should be a lot more reasonable to you. I'm happy to bow out for now; I could use it for an extra chassis I have, but really that enlarger is just going to sit around anyway until I run into someone who can use it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin