Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,164   Online: 893

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS out of date film

Any interest in this lot
    22 x Velvia 50 (2005)

2 x 100f (2004)

5 x sensia 100 (2003)

2 x ectachrome 100 (2003)

1 x TMY 100 ALL FILMS are 36 EXP
    All been stored in a freezer there are few others that will be just given as bonus
    I just don't shoot this format anymore and havn't for 5 years. Cheers Gary

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    how much $ ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I suppose an average of $5.00 a roll regardless For example the velvia would be more the sensia less etc plus the free ones there are 32 films Plus 4 mixed neg films only 24 exp (my wifes)and 1 portra nc 36 free 37 in total $185 , If someone wants the lot $150 .I am based in Perth Western Australia and there is one extra velvia 50 miscounted first Cheers Gary
    Last edited by Gary Tarbert; 04-07-2011 at 08:16 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: no location

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paycheck View Post
    What a wonderful post! I am just a beginner in community management/marketing media and trying to learn how to do it well - resources like this web site are very helpful. As our company is based in the United States, it's all a little bit new to us. The example above is something that I worry about as well, how to show your own actual enthusiasm and share the fact that your product is beneficial in that case.
    What exactly are you trying to say?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paycheck View Post
    What a wonderful post! I am just a beginner in community management/marketing media and trying to learn how to do it well - resources like this web site are very helpful. As our company is based in the United States, it's all a little bit new to us. The example above is something that I worry about as well, how to show your own actual enthusiasm and share the fact that your product is beneficial in that case.
    Are you saying you are a film shooter and happy we're here, or just fishing for prices to market your products? Regardless, this is a classified post and need not be hijacked, the OP is trying to sell personal stash of film for the price he thinks it is worth.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's a spamming robot that posts generic or actual post + generic message on forums. Notice.... what it says has nothing to do with anything in particular...
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    his homepage was great though!
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin