Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,720   Online: 1250

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Rolleinar Close Up Set W/ Lens Hood & Several Color Filters

For sale is a set of Rolleinar Close Up Filters, metal Rollei lens hood, and several color filters. I believe the mount is Bay-1 because all fit perfectly on my Yashica TLR. These should also fit most Rolleicord cameras as well.

The condition of these items is exceptional with only a few minor scuffs to the outer ring on a few filters. All items have been cleaned and come with the original leather sleeve that houses all of the filters and lens hood. I also made a padded case out of a change purse for better transportation of the close up filters that I'll include as well.

Included:

Close Ups:
    Franke & Heidecke Rolleiparkeil 1 - Rolleinar 1
    Franke & Heidecke Rolleiparkeil 2 - Rolleinar 2

Rollei F&H Lens Hood

Filters
    Franke & Heidecke Rolleisoft 1
    Franke & Heidecke Rolleifilter - Gelb - Mittel (Yellow)
    Franke & Heidecke Rolleifilter - Grun (Green)
    Franke & Heidecke Rolleifilter - Orange
    Franke & Heidecke Rolleifilter - Gelb - Hell (Light Yellow) *May need some cleaning
    Franke & Heidecke Rolleifilter - Hellrot (Red)

* Not pictured is the original leather sleeve that holds all the filters, the two close ups, and the hood. It's in in good condition. The two button snaps still work. I tend to keep the filters in another case/pouch because the inside of the leather seems to produce alot of fibers and dust.

$210 Shipped for everything

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dibs!!
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dibs if he "mysteriously disappears" on his way to the post office to mail the check!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What's that noise behind my back.. Oh, hi! 2F/2F! What's up?

Got a new knife?
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pending Sale...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin