Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,124   Online: 757

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry, I can't count.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Haha, yea its been my backup for awhile now and I really like it's quirks, especially the "swirl bokeh" when shot at f3.5 due to the yashikor lens. It looks beautiful for portraits. I just have alot of gear right now some stuff I've yet to use. I'd like to get this camera in the hands of someone who can use it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well my wife has told me that if I get another camera someone has to leave and where as I am tempted to get rid of one of the children I think she might mean me.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Despite what everyone will say about the Yashikor being "only" a triplet, remember that it's still a coated lens made on decently modern facilities, so it handles both b&w and colour very well.

I've printed truly nice 11x14 out of my Yashica D negatives. I sold it a long time ago when I bought a Mamiya C330, but recently I got a Rolleiflex and I found what I've been missing: a tight little camera, light and nimble. It's a Moleskine camera, to jot down visual notes.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too make nice 11x14 prints, and even nice 15x15 prints on 16x20 paper from my Yashica C which also has the triplet lens. It's a great lens. A teensy bit swirly in the background if it's busy and dark. Sharp sharp area of focus, excellent bokeh. A great lightweight medium format camera Yashica made.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So is anyone interested in the camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oups, no, we just all wanted to say how nice it was... Here's a bump for ya.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin