Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,961   Online: 922

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Schneider 210mm f/8 Super-Angulon MC

The lens glass is in superb shape, the front element has two tiny marks, one about 1mm long and the other perhaps 4mm long, both look like polish marks There may also be a few even fainter cleaning marks on the front coating. All of these imperfections are nearly impossible to see under normal light but are visible when tilting the lens under a harsh light source and looking very closely. Any affect on your final image would be inconsequential. The rear elements appear to be perfect and I can't see any marks or scratches.

The lens barrels has some light marks from normal use but no dings or damage. The Copal 3 shutter is in great shape, speeds sound good and the aperture moves freely. Comes with the original front and rear lens caps and retaining ring. We do have Sinar lens boards if you're looking for one.

Fantastic hard to find lens that will cover 8x10 with plenty of movements and will cover up to 11x14. (some people argue that it'll go larger than that, i make no claims either way)

-$1500

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Drop me an email...

Shooter
    35mm

literary skill...

Illumiquest, Your phrasing, "Any effect on your final image would be inconsequential" is so much better and more truthful than the usual "Will have absolutely no effect on your images". Congrats.....
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I thought about adding "unless you're building the next Hubble."

Cheers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin