Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,651   Online: 880

Shooter
    35mm

Minolta 58mm f/1.4 with Caps and Hood + SRT-101

Hello all,
    I'm trying to get back a very beloved camera that I once had and so most of my other film-related gear has to go.

For sale is a Minolta 58mm f/1.4 Lens with original caps and lens hood. The lens hood has had the white letters blacked out with a marker. I'm assuming the marker can be removed with a little elbow grease and some acetone, but I never cared to have the white lettering show. The lens is clean and clear with minimal dust. The focus is buttery smooth and the apertures are snappy.

I'm throwing in a Minolta SRT-101 (Silver) and a Minolta 45 f/2 as well. The camera works fine, but I haven't had a chance to test the meter as I don't have a battery for it. The 45 has both caps, although the front cap is pretty loose. The focus is pretty smooth and the glass is clean. Not a bad lens, but I've got 2 or 3 of them so one's gotta go.

Looking to get $115 with shipping and PayPal for the whole kit n' caboodle. Please PM or email me with questions or offers.

In trade, I'd consider a nice, clean Leica Minilux (not the zoom version) and I can throw some cash your way.

Thank you,
    Matthew
    matthewjmorse@gmail.com
    Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---
    Websites: HeyMatthew.com | Flickr | SeventyFivePointFour
    Cameras: Canon 5D2 | Ricoh GRD III | Fuji Klasse

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD
    Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---
    Websites: HeyMatthew.com | Flickr | SeventyFivePointFour
    Cameras: Canon 5D2 | Ricoh GRD III | Fuji Klasse

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin