Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,087   Posts: 1,635,792   Online: 1213

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Leica M3 DS Preview Model

Sorry for the quickly-taken, on-the-counter-top images of the camera below. I’m try to sell fast to help fund for an M6 that is currently sitting in a local camera store’s display case and screaming at me to give it a home.

This M3 is serial # 852583. Double-stroke, preview model. No mechanical issues that I know of. It was serviced for speeds and rangefinder alignment about three years ago by Havel Camera Service, San Antonio Texas, and has seen periodic use and received gentle care since then. Finder is very bright. 135mm frame line is beginning to fade slightly. 50 and 90 lines are super.

Cosmetics are good; far from being beat-up, but not a trophy case item. It has encountered some dents, scratches, and a minor tear in the vulcanite during its lifespan.

$650.00. Price includes shipping within CONUS. Pay Pal, please. I use this same user ID (russljames) on the “big” auction site if you want to check my feedback there, and have traded before here on APUG. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0009.JPG   DSC_0011.JPG   DSC_0013.JPG   DSC_0016.JPG   DSC_0017.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale pending.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin