Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,545   Posts: 1,572,862   Online: 1001

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - Petzval #2, 5" focal length

This is a magic lantern type lens and it's looking like the two I'm listing today might be the end of my stash. Hopefully, I'll find more but petzval prices seem to have been rising at a fair clip.

Focal length approx 5", approx f 3.1. Image circle approx 5". Height about 3 1/2", diameter at threads about 2 1/4". Weighs 12oz. Working focus knob is smooth. Glass is good with expected cleaning wisps.

With the image circle, good for classic style portraits on 4x5. For aberrations, you might want 4x5, 5x7 or even whole plate if you want dark corners.

Price: $135 including USA shipping. Paypal is ok, although my dog prefers USPS money orders. The bank tellers give her treats when we deposit them, and being part bassett, (dog, not the tellers) she is a top quality slobberer. Some $$$ will go to Jim's Haiti relief collections. Offers, trades, etc always considered. Cheers, Richard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sold over on LFPF and off to Europe.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin