Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,481   Posts: 1,571,143   Online: 1140
      
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    524

    FS: Canon EOS-1n

    I am selling my last piece of Canon gear: a very clean and perfectly functioning Canon EOS-1n.

    As you can see from the pictures, this camera is very clean. I have kept it in a smoke-free, pet-free, child-free environment and have used it sparingly these past couple of years. Having moved to medium format and Nikon, this camera is no longer needed.

    Asking $275 shipped CONUS, buyer paying PP fees.

    Pictures of the camera:











    Picture taken with the camera:


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    524
    Bump for a great 35mm camera.

  3. #3
    agphotography's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Posts
    641
    Images
    14
    I wish I could pick this up from you, but I don't have that much right now. I'm thinking about selling my EF and my 630 and a lens so maybe I'd be able to in the future if its available.

    Say... Would you happen to be the same Tom I traded lenses with a while back? (My Zeiss for your 50L)
    - Abram

    Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Floor-it-duh
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,166
    Images
    112
    trade for full Minolta alpha system? The sale thread is on here. Would love to have that in the bag with my 5D
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit, under the knife for a bit
    4x5 Graphic View / Schneider 180 / Ektar 127
    RB67 Pro S / 50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by agphotography View Post
    I wish I could pick this up from you, but I don't have that much right now. I'm thinking about selling my EF and my 630 and a lens so maybe I'd be able to in the future if its available.

    Say... Would you happen to be the same Tom I traded lenses with a while back? (My Zeiss for your 50L)
    Hi Abram, yes I'm the guy. We met at Starbucks. I really enjoyed the Zeiss lenses, but have been shooting medium format film for the past few months. Regards!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    trade for full Minolta alpha system? The sale thread is on here. Would love to have that in the bag with my 5D
    Sorry j-dogg, I have 35mm covered and am basically looking to unload stuff I haven't used recently. Thanks!

  7. #7
    agphotography's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Posts
    641
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by tnabbott View Post
    Hi Abram, yes I'm the guy. We met at Starbucks. I really enjoyed the Zeiss lenses, but have been shooting medium format film for the past few months. Regards!
    I thought it was you , Well if I can't be the one to buy this camera I can definitely vouch for Tom, he keeps his gear in primo shape and is great to deal with!
    - Abram

    Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by agphotography View Post
    I thought it was you , Well if I can't be the one to buy this camera I can definitely vouch for Tom, he keeps his gear in primo shape and is great to deal with!
    Thanks!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    524
    Still available.

  10. #10
    Poisson Du Jour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Vic., Australia.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3,653
    Images
    15
    You'll sell it soon, guaranteed. One of the hardiest and reliable cameras ever among the ranks of classics. As a long-time user of this beauty I cannot speak highly enough of its capacity to handle anything you throw at it. My beloved 1N is also included in my Will: it and a gaggle of L-series lenses are coming with me — to the Afterlife!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin