Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,704   Posts: 1,482,712   Online: 927

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Canon EOS-1n

I am selling my last piece of Canon gear: a very clean and perfectly functioning Canon EOS-1n.

As you can see from the pictures, this camera is very clean. I have kept it in a smoke-free, pet-free, child-free environment and have used it sparingly these past couple of years. Having moved to medium format and Nikon, this camera is no longer needed.

Asking $275 shipped CONUS, buyer paying PP fees.

Pictures of the camera:

Picture taken with the camera:

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump for a great 35mm camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish I could pick this up from you, but I don't have that much right now. I'm thinking about selling my EF and my 630 and a lens so maybe I'd be able to in the future if its available.

Say... Would you happen to be the same Tom I traded lenses with a while back? (My Zeiss for your 50L)
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    trade for full Minolta alpha system? The sale thread is on here. Would love to have that in the bag with my 5D
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B+M 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    RB67 Pro S / 90 3.8 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    FED-2 / 50 2.8 Industar 26m / 85 f2 Jupiter-9
    Canon 300v / 5D d*****l / L lenses

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by agphotography View Post
    I wish I could pick this up from you, but I don't have that much right now. I'm thinking about selling my EF and my 630 and a lens so maybe I'd be able to in the future if its available.

Say... Would you happen to be the same Tom I traded lenses with a while back? (My Zeiss for your 50L)
    Hi Abram, yes I'm the guy. We met at Starbucks. I really enjoyed the Zeiss lenses, but have been shooting medium format film for the past few months. Regards!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    trade for full Minolta alpha system? The sale thread is on here. Would love to have that in the bag with my 5D
    Sorry j-dogg, I have 35mm covered and am basically looking to unload stuff I haven't used recently. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tnabbott View Post
    Hi Abram, yes I'm the guy. We met at Starbucks. I really enjoyed the Zeiss lenses, but have been shooting medium format film for the past few months. Regards!
    I thought it was you , Well if I can't be the one to buy this camera I can definitely vouch for Tom, he keeps his gear in primo shape and is great to deal with!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by agphotography View Post
    I thought it was you , Well if I can't be the one to buy this camera I can definitely vouch for Tom, he keeps his gear in primo shape and is great to deal with!
    Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You'll sell it soon, guaranteed. One of the hardiest and reliable cameras ever among the ranks of classics. As a long-time user of this beauty I cannot speak highly enough of its capacity to handle anything you throw at it. My beloved 1N is also included in my Will: it and a gaggle of L-series lenses are coming with me — to the Afterlife!
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

One beautiful image is worth
    a thousand hours of therapy.

"It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government
    to save the environment."
    .::Ansel Adams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin