Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,480   Online: 1082

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Saltzman 10x10 enlargers (2)

We are surplussing two Saltzman 10x10 enlargers. One is an RP6 ( with a tip/tilt head )with an eightfoot column, the other is the 6' column without the tip/tilt head.

The shorter one has an aristo light source, the other one has one as well, but
    it may not be in working order.

Both are in good working order. minor light leaks in the bellows, but nothing a bit
    of tape can't handle.

They are located in Clovis, Ca. ( just outside of Fresno ) and must be picked up here. They weigh over 1,000 lbs - so shipping is out ( unless you pay for crating and shipping ).

Either one can be had for $750.00 or best offer ( where is as is ).

We also have accessories ( roll film holder for aerial film, one full 10x10
    glass carrier, 40"x60" vacuum easels, etc ). Accessories are negotiable.

Send me a note if interested and I can provide detailed photos of any parts
    that you would like to see.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Hi. Mr. Terry, how are you, i would like to know if you still have it the saltzman enlargers please let me know ,thank you and God bless you. Marvin. you can call me to at 760-9101964 iam in california and i will go and pick-up those thank you again. i hope to hear from you soon.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi, Please connfirm if one of the units is available. It is difficult to tell from the posting. thanks. Ken

Shooter
    Medium Format

vacuum easels

hello. interested in your vacuum easels if they are still available. please call me at 4156401457. could pick them up this sunday. jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format

Vacuum Easel.

Is the Vacuum Easel 30" x 40" still available?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin