Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,839   Posts: 1,582,470   Online: 771

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

FS: Leica 135mm F4 Elmar-M lens, with hood and case

I'm selling a 135mm F4 Elmar-M lens, with attached tripod mount, in very nice user condition. The glass is free from scratches and cleaning marks. There are some dust particles trapped inside, along with one small fleck of something (dust, flake?) that's perhaps one mm. No caps, but there's a Leitz hood that also fits 90mm lenses, and the Leica leather case, both in good shape.

I don't know much about this lens--it came with an M3 kit I bought. Price is $200 net to me (after PayPal and postage).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lens_kit.jpg   tripodmount.jpg   barrel.jpg   detail3.jpg   hood.jpg  

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlat View Post
    I'm selling a 135mm F4 Elmar-M lens, with attached tripod mount, in very nice user condition. The glass is free from scratches and cleaning marks. There are some dust particles trapped inside, along with one small fleck of something (dust, flake?) that's perhaps one mm. No caps, but there's a Leitz hood that also fits 90mm lenses, and the Leica leather case, both in good shape.

I don't know much about this lens--it came with an M3 kit I bought. Price is $200 net to me (after PayPal and postage).
    Where are you located?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Lens is sold, thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin