Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,687   Posts: 1,482,355   Online: 786

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon MF Prime Lenses

Nikon 50mm/1.4 AIS with caps. Excellent condition, with clean glass. No haze or separation. Focus is smooth and no oil on aperture blades. A small bit of dust inside; nothing that warrants internal cleaning IMO. $190 plus actual shipping. I would say KEH would rate this lens as Exc+.

Nikon 50mm/1.8 AIS with non-Nikon caps. Later “pancake” version. Excellent condition, with clean glass – but some slight coating marks. No haze or separation. Focus is smooth and no oil on aperture blades. Nice and clean inside. $85 plus actual shipping. I would say KEH would rate this lens as Exc.

Nikon 35mm/2.0 AI with caps. Overall excellent, but does show some use. Clean glass, but with one very small “pinprick” spot right at the edge of the front element. No haze or separation. Focus is smooth and no oil on aperture blades. Nice and clean inside. $190 plus actual shipping. I would say KEH would rate this lens as Exc.

Nikon 50mm/2.0 non-AI. Aperture blades are broken (one does not close properly). Glass is good, no haze or separation. Focus is smooth, but loose (like it needs lubrication). Cosmetics are pretty good. $25.

I did obscure the serial numbers in Photoshop. If you want other photos, let me know.

In all cases, I’ve tried to price these at or under 75% of KEH price. If you think I’m off base, feel free to make an offer. 10 day return privilege (less shipping), % to APUG. Happy to consider trades for Nikon AF 50mm and Olympus OM 200mm and 300mm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35mm f2.jpg   50mm f14.jpg   50mm f18.jpg   50mm f20.jpg  
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was going to be pissed if I found a cheap 105 2.5 here I just paid 125 for one on that auction site.

That 50 f2 is a great piece of glass definitely worth fixing. I found one in need of some love in an antique shop for that price and fixed it up and have been shooting it since. It is sharper in my opinion than the 50 1.4 and only superceded by the AI-s 50 1.8 Series E / Nikkor 50 1.8

One other thing worth mentioning that 50 f2 is a later multi-coated version, as noted by the "C" designation on the front of the lens.
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B+M 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    RB67 Pro S / 90 3.8 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    FED-2 / 50 2.8 Industar 26m / 85 f2 Jupiter-9
    Canon 300v / 5D d*****l / L lenses

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    I was going to be pissed if I found a cheap 105 2.5 here I just paid 125 for one on that auction site.
    $125, eh? You don't say....I got the deal of a century last year at a flea market and one of these was included in a wonderful Nikon lot. I've been half tempted to sell the Nikon stuff off for ages. I'd prefer similar stuff made for Konica. Maybe someday. I've never checked prices on this lens because I wanted to keep it, but if I could get a nice Konica portrait lens and have cash left over, I may trade it off someday.

Shooter
    35mm
    Pardon the OT curiosity, why obscuring the serial numbers?

Fabrizio
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Probably a bit silly, but to prevent someone from creating a false receipt and claiming the item was stolen from him.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm
    Interesting. Never thought about it. I thought in turn that obscuring all cyphers of the serial number might allow somebody to use your pictures to sell his "inferior" lenses. The best option is what you did: obscure only the last two or three cyphers of the number.
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Reduced prices:

Nikon 50mm/1.4 AIS with caps. $175

Nikon 50mm/1.8 AIS $75

Nikon 35mm/2.0 AI $175

Nikon 50mm/2.0 non-AI. $20

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin