Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,841   Online: 1143

Shooter
    35mm

Leicaflex SL + Elmarit-R 35/2.8 + Telyt-R 250/1.4

Hi there ... bit of a strange one here and I apologise in advance. I bought this system in 1985 and used it for several years on various trips etc. Because I had my Nikon F stolen, I engraved my initials on the base of the Leicaflex and on the barrel of the 250 underside next to the tripod mount - the 35 is untouched. I gave the lot to my son in 2007 as he had always wanted it. Now for the good bit! He proceeded to 'polish' the underside of the camera to remove my initials and exposed the metal (brass?) on one side. I furiously ripped the collection away from him and it has subsequently remained locked away since 2008. He now scoffs at analogue and so the camera is available for sale. I'm looking for (a) any interest ... and (b) probably around A$600 for the lot - it all works perfectly etc etc. Happy to include pics and any other info if any interest shown.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm interested in the elmarit 35mm lens if you would consider separating the outfit. What is the serial number and condition of this lens - could you post some photo's? Thanks

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Gibran'
    I'll take some pics and post them - the nbr on the lens is 2202354
    thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks hiker. That serial number indicates the 35 lens is the older, first version of the elmarit. I'm actually looking for the second version. Thanks anyway.

Shooter
    35mm
    Pics and numbers as promised
    Camera body 1200575
    Elmarit-R 35/2.8 nbr 2202354
    Telyt-R 250/1.4 nbr 2660890

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin