Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,207   Posts: 1,659,312   Online: 950

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS Darkroom goodies, processor,btzs,cold light, washers etc

Hi folks,
    I bought a bunch of darkroom stuff as a lot recently and only wanted a couple things so I am trying to sell off the "excess" in order to recoup my costs for the trip to get the stuff. I have not used any of this stuff but will describe as good as I can. Please ask questions if you have them. Paypal ok. All prices include shipping in the US.
    regards
    Erik

First up is a 4x5 btzs setup. It is in good shape. $90 shipped obo
    The other item in the pic is a 4x5 sheet film developing tray. It allows you develop 6 sheets in individual compartments. $40 shipped obo.

Gravity Works 4x5 sheet film washer in good shape. $100 bucks shipped obo
    The other item in the pic is a roll film washer for stainless reels. $35 shipped obo

One Oriental VC - CLS Variable Contrast Cold light setup for 4x5 Beseler. It has some scratches on the finish and it looks like there was a name plate that is missing? It has the control pad, dual foot switches, and a metering probe. It is a pretty slick setup I think. I do not have a manual for it. The bulbs work and the fan works as well as the probe and the foot switches. Without the manual some of the "options" I couldn't figure out. I am assuming it is in good working order. $200 shipped obo.

Next is a Wing Lynch model 4 film processor. It looks to be in clean and good shape. The tanks show no signs of ever having chemicals in them. I believe I have all the accessories necessary to make this a complete and running unit. I do have the manuals for this. I have not tested it because it has to be plumbed with an inlet and drain. It has tubes to cover from 35mm, 120, 4x5, 8x10 and 11x14 film. The electric digital water panel looks brand new to me. I will keep the water panel if no one buys the unit. Ask any questions as I know nothing about this unit. It has 3 circuit boards for B/w, E6 and C41. I'm guessing if you want this you know what it is $400 obo. I cannot ship this, so this is a local pick up only or I can meet someone within a 1/2 days drive if they pick up my gas expense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails btzs.jpg   film washers.jpg   cold light.jpg   wl full.jpg   wl water panel.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    more wing lynch pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wl back.jpg   wl control panel.jpg   wl tubes.jpg   wl tanks.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Gravity Works washer is sold, Thanks
    erik

Shooter
    Medium Format
    pm sent on roll film washer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Everything is sold except for the little stainless reel film washer and the Wing Lynch. Somebody please come grab the Wing Lynch from me before I convert it into a one armed bandit slot machine

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Last call before the Wing Lynch goes to the dump It's a shame but I can't use it. If anyone needs any of the parts off it, (processing tubes, tanks etc - I'm keeping the water panel) let me know.

The little stainless steel reel film washer is still available.

erik

Shooter
    Medium Format

do you still have the Wing Lynch?

...if so contact me:

jeremy baer-simon

thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin