Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,057   Online: 968

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS Componon S 80mm F4 , Componon S 50mm F2.8

Hi folks,
    Here's a few lenses picked up recently that need to go. I haven't used them personally but will describe them as best I can.

The Componon-S 80mm f4 and the Componon 50mm f2.8 are both in pretty good shape. I see no major issues aside from some dust that should clean off. There are no scratches evident to my eyes. I'll leave it up to the buyer to clean them. The 80mm's rear barrel is dented (see picture) but won't affect anything They both have front caps and retaining rings and the little plastic storage boxes. The stop down lever works fine on both. Click stops can be disabled as well with the stop down lever. These are available for $55 each or $100 bucks for the pair with shipping included in the US. Paypal OK.

The other two are more of a novelty but I'll see if there is any interest in them.
    A vivitar 150mm f4.5 that looks to be in good shape. No retaining ring for this. I believe it is 39mm retaining ring required.

The other lens is a Paragon Anastigmat 5 1/2 inch f4.5 with flange. It is not in the best of shape, light scratches and the aperture (which is a nice round one) goes oblong in shape if you move it too fast. It's looks to have had a hard life as the writing on barrel is hard to read and worn. I believe it might cover 4x5, I haven't checked. $40 for both the Vivitar and Paragon Anastigmat shipping included in the US

If you have any questions, let me know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails componon box.jpg   componon front.jpg   componon s rear.jpg   vivitar,paragon anastigmat.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The vivitar and paragon anastigmat are sold.
    Thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The 80mm is sold, Thanks!

Anyone need the 50mm?
    erik

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Anyone need a 50mm componon s?
    Erik

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Everything is sold thanks!
    erik

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin