Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,219   Online: 966

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Canon FD Gear (+Bonus)

Ok guys, I'm looking to pick up a 1N so I've got to do a little house cleaning.

Here's what I have available:

1 - Canon EF camera body: S/N: 39xxxx, Excellent cosmetic condition (engraved on bottom plate however), electronics unfortunately do not work and are beyond my abilities to repair. However, the camera works beautifully mechanically. All speeds work from 1/1000 to 1 sec. 2-30sec however were controlled electronically and do not work presently, neither does the meter. It could be a simple repair, I'm not sure. I will include batteries regardless. I have the original manual and paperwork from the original owner, as well as the original purchase receipt! I also have an ever-ready case which is pretty well worn and the original shoulder strap is present as well. I will include all the extra "stuff" that came with the camera when I bought it, which include a couple flashes and a 3rd party 80-200mm lens which I never used. I would like to get $75obo.

2 - Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C. Comes with original caps and hood as well. Excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. The glass is basically perfect as far as I can tell and I've tested the lens on both my FD bodies on film and I've also tried it out on my M4/3 system. Both sets of results were flawless. I'm only selling it because I also have the FDn 50mm f/1.4 and my filters are 52mm not 55mm. I would like to get $100obo.

3 - Canon FD 35-105mm f/3.5 Comes with original caps and hood (which is nearly impossible to find these days). Excellent overall condition with one small exception. There is a small scratch on the front element. Fortunately it hasn't affected image quality and I've confirmed this on both film and digital tests. It's a really great lens with a useful range, I just find that I prefer using primes on my T90. I would like to get $95obo. Pics: http://goglanianphoto.smugmug.com/Pr...15722972_Qp4dM

4 - BONUS! I also have a really clean EOS 630 body which I'm selling. It works perfectly and it's built like a brick. I have the GR-30 grip for cable release usage, as well as the larger GR-10 grip which I prefer to use. Only selling to help fund the 1N purchase. $50obo

I will have pictures up soon, but if you guys have any questions or are interested, please do not hesitate to PM me.

- Abram
    Last edited by agphotography; 04-26-2011 at 03:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pics available at this link - http://goglanianphoto.smugmug.com/Products
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FD 35-105 has been sold!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FD 50mm has been sold!

Update: 1 - Canon EF camera body: Pulling from sale, I was convinced to keep it. If you were seriously interested though, let me know. However I'll let the zoom lens go to the first person that covers the shipping cost to anywhere in the US ($10.50 paypal gift). I honestly know nothing about it, it's very clean cosmetically and the glass looks clean and haze/fungus free as well.

It's from CPC, which to my understanding is a sub-brand manufactured by Pentax. It's an 80-200mm f/3.8. I'm going to finish the last few shots on my roll of film with it today so I can have a few test shots to show.

Could be cool for Micro 4/3 cameras, 400mm
    - Abram

35mm / 120

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin