Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,866   Online: 841

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - 3 'packard' shutters

I have a Low Kalamazoo Shutter and two packards here.

Paypal is ok but money orders preferred - Paypal fees I DON'T pay are donated to Haiti relief. A portion of price also goes to APUG if sold here. Prices include shipping in the US.

SOLD: The Low Kalamzoo has a 1.75" opening and works fine. Bulb and hose not included. If you've never heard of these guys, you may remember having a Shakespeare fishing reel when you were a kid. This is the same company. Price $37.50. If you are interested or have questions, contact me directly via PM or email, and not by posting here.

The 4.75" packard has a 2 1/2" opening and works well. I can't test the flash sync but used it a year or so ago to fire my strobes with no problem. Bulb & hose not included. Price $54. If you are interested or have questions, contact me directly via PM or email, and not by posting here.

SOLD The 5.75" packard has a 3" opening, bulb and hose not included. It has issues. This old model fires both of the brass cylinders when you shoot instantaneous. Or you can shoot time using the smaller brass cylinder one. HOWEVER, the smaller brass cylinder is out of round and does not fall back down like it should or move correctly. So, you'd need to either remove the 'time' smaller cylinder and use Instant only OR get the smaller cylinder round and lubed. I doubt this is much of a chore if you have the tools for it. As it is, it fires erratically and unreliably. Price $36 as is. If you are interested or have questions, contact me directly via PM or email, and not by posting here.

Last edited by rrankin; 04-27-2011 at 07:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    How about $45 shipped on the remaining 4.75" packard? I have 2 in this size, so would like this one to go to someone who can use it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    last one is sold pending payment

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin