Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,277   Online: 1072

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Praktica FX3 Waist Level SLR (With M42 50mm, 135mm, Extension Tubes, Case & More)

The Praktica FX3 was a German made SLR that featured a waist level finder and accepted M42 mount lenses. This camera body is in very good cosmetic condition (pardon the dust in a few of the photos). All shutter speeds seem accurate but I have never ran a roll through it. This sale includes The camera body, a Westinar 50mm f2.8 lens (M42 Mount),an A. Schacht Ulm Travenon 135 f4.5 lens with protective tube and front and back caps (M42 Mount), Praktica Extension Tube set, leather case, and an eye level prism that attaches over the waist level finder (not pictured - forgot I had it )

$200 Shipped & Paypal'd ConUs - Will consider shipping internationally
    Last edited by pryan9; 04-27-2011 at 10:47 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've one of these bodies, a real neat camera. Often use it with Pentax M42 lenses. If you're someone who enjoys old glass there's a load of really interesting and usually very affordable M42 mount lenses out there and this would be an interesting and fun body to use with them.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    I've one of these bodies, a real neat camera. Often use it with Pentax M42 lenses. If you're someone who enjoys old glass there's a load of really interesting and usually very affordable M42 mount lenses out there and this would be an interesting and fun body to use with them.
    I've always thought that myself and I'm sad I've never had the time to give this kit a whirl. I'm sure a super multi coated takumar would be pretty snappy on one of these

The two lenses that come with it aren't too shabby themselves. Found this post about the 135 lens

http://forum.mflenses.com/aschacht-u...45-t38204.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price Reduced - $175

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Willing to entertain offers...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Anyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sale pending...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin