I have a clean Rolleicord V with factory lens cap for $200. It will come with a short Opteka strap (non factory, of course)

This is a really clean and nice example of this unit. There are some paint loss but it is minor. All control except for noted below are smooth and function as they should. (see below about shutter) Taking lens is a Xenar 75mm f/3.5. I see some dust but no fungus. I cannot see any scratches by my eyes. Through WLF, I see some dust. I've put few rolls through it and the result shows it is functioning as it should. (except as noted below)

Now the shutter part...
To my ears it sounds fine at usual speeds. I have no ways to accurately test this. At low speed (1/8 and slower), they drag and self-timer is so sticky it is not usable. Personally, I never cared because I don't go that slow or use the self-shutter. If you care, you will need to get it taken care of at your expense.

I tried to be as accurate as I can on descriptions. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask before sending your money. If there are any errors or omissions, they are unintentional.

My policy:
On this unit, if purchased at the asking price, I will offer 7 day return for any reasons. If discounted, this guarantee may be void. Please specifically ask. Time starts when tracking information says it was delivered and ends when tracking information says has left the originating point. You don't have to find faults. Just say you don't want it and I'll return your money back less shipping both ways and fees if any. The unit must be in as-shipped condition and packed and shipped exactly the same way. Money will be refunded after I have a chance to inspect it and verify no damage has occurred. Because of this policy, I expect buyer to fully test the unit. If you decide to keep it, I consider you've accepted all errors and omissions (if any) in my description.

I will accept Paypal and shipping will be the actual amount. Continental US only, please. If you have any questions or interested in this unit, please PM me.