Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,102   Posts: 1,636,516   Online: 854

Thread: FS Durst M805

Shooter
    35mm RF

FS Durst M805

I have for sale a barely used Durst enlarger M805.. One flat universal lensboard, Dichro head, and 6x6 and 35mm neg inserts along with universal glass inserts (6x9). Sorry no 645 or 6x7. Any machine shop can make these easily and rather cheaply. Lensboard is threaded to 39m. No lens included. This item is very clean. Heavy. Shipping on you but can make other arraingements if you live in California.

This is truely a first class enlarger. Think of a scaled down L1200 and you'll get the idea. Asking $550.00. Please don't insult me with a lowball, "let's deal under the tent" offer. I'll keep it rather than play games. 10 day money back guarantee..no kidding! Thank you for taking the time to plough through this. Call me (559) 994-3262 until 10 pm.

Images
    I just want to say that's the enlarger I have, and I love it!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin