Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,260   Online: 1135

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Three *SEXY* little cameras

Ive been doing some spring cleaning and need to make room for new gear so I'm offering up these three cameras

Konica C35 Automatic

This camera is a beauty. Sleek and small. A nice fixed lens aperture priority camera and very easy to operate. Cosmetically its in very nice shape with only a few small blemishes. There are a couple "pin prick" marks in the paint on a few edges and a small scuff on the back corner of the door. The little lever on the film rewind is a little "floppy" as well but I just put a piece of tape on it to prevent it from flopping around when caring the camera. The only other issue is the battery screw is a little chewed up because its made from plastic. It still functions as it should and can probably be replaced with a new piece if you wanted to.

I've ran a few iso 400 rolls through this camera and found that if the meter is set to 200 using a modern battery the exposure is pretty much where it should be. I'm sure a battery adapter exists or can be made as well.

The light seals have been removed and the inside was cleaned but I never got around to putting new seals into it. I just used some tape to cover the spaces around the back door when shooting. I believe there are pre-cut light seal kits available for around US 7$

Camera also comes with UV filter, rubber lens hood, and original pouch.

$60 Shipped and PayPal'd

Minox EL35

This is the first Minox produced and is a snappy little camera. I purchased this in hopes of getting a battery adapter for it but never got around to it. That being said I've never used this camera but it looks very clean and should operate just fine with a new battery.

There is one minor issue however. When I opened the battery compartment a small piece of metal about 1-2 cm in diameter was loose inside and came out. It looks like its the contact that the battery sits on. This should be a very easy fix and can most likely be glued or soldered back into place. It may not even be necessary if a new battery adapter is used. This loose piece will come with the camera.

$55 Shipped and PayPal'd

Yashica ME1

Another clean black fixed lens rangefinder. This camera was also bought in hopes of shooting but I just never found the time to use it. It will fit nicely into someones Yashica collection though. I've never put a battery into it so it seems to only operate with one shutter speed at the moment but I'm sure the proper battery will solve that. Cosmetically is in great shape. The light seals could stand to be replaced but aren't too terrible. Camera comes with original pouch.

$50 Shipped and PayPal'd

PM me if interested. I also have a few alternative photos of each camera but I can only post 10 total images per thread.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Konica pending sale...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Willing to entertain offers on all cameras...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Prices reduced:

Konica: 50$ shipped

Minox: 45$ shipped

Yashica: 40$ shipped

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last call before they go up on an auction site

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These items are no longer for sale.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin