Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,965   Online: 1195

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FREE!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an Omega D-6 Pro Lab, and the Bessy was just sitting doing nothing, better it goes where it will get used.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Rick:

I found the Bessy Dichro 67 I offered as trade at the dump

BTW: you're 3 hrs drive from Shamokin, where I'll be next week. Unfortunately, I'll be with the wife, and she wouldn't fancy a 6 hr drive for nothin' I'd want

Charley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thats quite understandable, my wife's about the same. As to the swap, I have two Beseler 23C II's and three Omega C-700's to sell off. My wife thinke I have far too many toys. I sold a couple of accessories off the 45, and I just needed it gone. I dislike parting out machines, you end up with unusable junk that ends up in the landfill.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sending you a PM... that won't cost $150

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Thats quite understandable, my wife's about the same. As to the swap, I have two Beseler 23C II's and three Omega C-700's to sell off. My wife thinke I have far too many toys. I sold a couple of accessories off the 45, and I just needed it gone. I dislike parting out machines, you end up with unusable junk that ends up in the landfill.
    I solved that problem. I traded in my wife and got a younger girlfriend with much lower mileage, more features and a better suspension. Whenever I want another piece of photographic equipment or upgrade the offroad capability on my Jeep, she says, "You spend most of your life earning money to get others the things they wanted. Now is your time, if you want it and you will enjoy it then by all means go ahead and get it.

Life is wonderful!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Rick! I'll make sure to spread the love and post some free stuff when I clean out my darkroom to make room for the enlarger!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Crud, and I was hoping to get a Beseler 4x5 enlarger, too...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by vyshemirsky View Post
    I wish I was in the USA
    Me Too !

Ron

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    I solved that problem. I traded in my wife and got a younger girlfriend with much lower mileage, more features and a better suspension. Whenever I want another piece of photographic equipment or upgrade the offroad capability on my Jeep, she says, "You spend most of your life earning money to get others the things they wanted. Now is your time, if you want it and you will enjoy it then by all means go ahead and get it.

Life is wonderful!

Steve

My girlfriend would tell me to stop being a moron and get a Land Rover

Shooter
    35mm
    How far are you from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin