Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,998   Online: 691

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free darkroom si

San Fernando Valley, los angeles. You bring a six pack, I help load it.
    Here's a 3/4" birch sink coated in 3 layers of marine epoxy. Internal dimensions 80 1/2" long x 23 7/8" wide x 5 1/4" deep at the front. The pvc tubing up top is stretched with screen for additional print drying space. The sink sits 32" off the floor and the entire unit is 8' tall. Deep basin portion is 12" deep and 19" square. The sink portion itself is attached to the uprights which are easily removed (and have to be to get it out of my darkroom). Includes print drying racks (16"x24") and the parts for another row of racks I never finished. There are three sets of drawer slides attached to the bottom that accept IKEA's drawers or baskets (drawers not included). About 3 years old and in great shape. You must take the entire unit including the shelves. Should take 15 minutes to disassemble/load and will fit in a station wagon. Faucet not included. I'm not a master photographer or master craftsman but it's nice, watertight, and has got to go in the next week because I'm moving.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sink-w-text.jpg   SINK-BASIN.jpg   BASIN-COVER.jpg   BASIN-DRAIN.jpg  
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think it's spoken for. Ghostcount, you're second in line. I'll let you know if the first guy falls through.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, I've never seen a wooden sink, and I really like it.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin