Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,904   Posts: 1,584,589   Online: 918

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Yashica Electro 35 GSN 35mm Rangefinder

I'm selling my Yashica Electro 35 GSN rangefinder. I've had good luck with this camera, and I've loved the quality of the lens, but it's time for me to continue thinning out my camera collection.

Included in the sale is the camera itself, a black shoulder strap, and a good Duracell PX32A battery.

The camera is in overall really nice condition. It has been used and always taken care of. The leatherette is in good condition all over. The camera body has only very faint marks from use. The rangefinder spot is nice and contrasty. The lens front element is scratch-free and fungus-free. The inside is dust free. I have not had any issues with light leaks, but I suspect the light seals will need replacing before too long. There is some dust around the edges of buttons, etc.

Overall, this camera works great and takes great pictures. And it is in very good used condition. Not a collector's item, but it's been well taken care of for its whole life.

$60 shipped in CONUS

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am almost always able to ship the same day I receive payment. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_5401.JPG   DSC_5403.JPG   DSC_5400.JPG   DSC_5402.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    PM sent.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold, pending payment to d boxer.

Thanks all!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin