Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,525   Online: 1036

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS: Rollei Bay III Color Conversion Filters

I have several Rollei Bay III Color Conversion filters for sale. These filters fit the Rolleiflex f/2.8 models with the Planar or Xenotar lens. Each comes with its own original Rollei leather case and box. All of the filters and leather cases are in excellent condition. The boxes are in very good shape, but they do show superficial damage where a price tag may have been torn off.

Here's what I have:

R1
    R2
    R5

B2
    B5

Each filter is $25, with shipping to the USA included, along with a donation to APUG. Payment by PayPal is preferred; I will send you an invoice (i.e. Gift payment not required).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails APUG May 2011 003.jpg   APUG May 2011 001.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For those who are not familiar with filters, these are useful when shooting colour film (especially colour slide) and you need to adjust the white balance of your picture. For example, the R filters will remove the blue cast in shadows while leaving the areas exposed to sunlight as is.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Price reduced to $20 each, shipping to USA included.

And thanks to Michel for adding info about the filters.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin